Mr. Locker surprises others when they try to open an protected application on your phone. What it makes different is you don’t need to remember password, pin, just quickly tape on the screen to unlock.
- When people try to open an application, it shows a:
- Fake VIRUS WARNING
- Fake Force Close
- Just black screen
To unlock, press two (or how many you set) on top-left screen. Default locking method can be use to quickly configuration.
- Validity period and Unlock one, remember all helps ignore protection in a specific period (i.e screen off or 5 minutes)
- Widget: single click to lock/unlock (hold down on screen/Add widget/Mr. Locker)
- Very user-friendly GUI ^.^ (action bar, on/off button/search/filter/…)
- Invisible icon: people won’t be aware of the present of the application
Feel free to contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org) for any sort of questions/suggestions/bug reports.